One-third of a woman’s life in developed countries is spent beyond menopause. Although the term menopause is often used loosely to describe the entire time frame of a woman’s midlife changes, there are different stages to menopause and the transition is often incremental.
SWHR’s Menopause Preparedness Toolkit is designed to empower individuals throughout the menopause journey in navigating care options and maintaining wellness. Our Menopause Preparedness Toolkit video series features seven segments, based on each of the areas covered in the original toolkit.
The video series segments are available below and include:
- Part 1: Understanding Menstrual Health and Menopause
- Part 2: What is Menopause?
- Part 3: Treating Vasomotor Symptoms of Menopause
- Part 4: Common Conditions Associated with Menopause and Midlife
- Part 5: Tips for Menopause in the Workplace
- Part 6: Mindfulness and Wellbeing During the Menopause Transition
- Part 7: Lifestyle Tips for Menopause Wellness
Watch the full video series here:
Or on YouTube at: